[SCCC] NAQP CW K6ZZ Single Op LP

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 16 10:02:28 PST 2012

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6ZZ
Operator(s): K6ZZ
Station: K6ZZ

Class: Single Op LP - SO1R
QTH: CA

  160:   53    11
   80:   34    13
   40:  157    40
   20:  207    45
   15:  245    40
   10:  152    30
-------------------
Total:  848   179  Total Score = 151,792

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Another very fun NAQP CW.  Congrats to fellow SCCC'ers on
some great scores.  My goal was to equal or beat my score
from last year, which I did, but not by as much as I had
hoped.  I've been plagued by very bad line noise for the
past several months making 160M and 80M a huge challenge.  I
usually do fairly well on the low bands, but not this time.
Making Q's on 80M was a real struggle.  Multiplier count was
much below what it should be.  Definitely have some work to
do, but that's always the case!

73, Bob K6ZZ