[SCCC] (no subject)

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:23:22 PST 2012

Does anyone have the instruction/assembly manual for the IDIOM Press
EZ-Rotor Kit that one can install into a HAM II, III or IV or Tailtwister
Control Box as I have lost mine and can not get hold of anyone at IDIOM
PRESS
to send and I desperately need for this afternoon before I leave my
portable location
and I would like to install the 2 wires that go to the circuit board that
allows one to
reverse the 90 degree offset direction on the meter indicator.

Right now the default mode without these two pads jumpered on the PC Board
are the
wrong offset -

Anyway if anyone has the manual or knows another web site that has it would
be greatly
appreciate the info. Again there are 2 pads that get shorted on the PC
Board of the Rotor EZ
kit that I need to short and may need a pix of board or Pin number of I.C
and where it connects to
do the mod

This is the link to the product

http://www.idiompress.com/rotor-ez.html