[SCCC] N6WIN 2012 ARRL FD 1E LP

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Mon Jul 9 11:30:39 PDT 2012

I've heard through the grapevine, for example, that some serious 1A
entries use SO2R setups to increase rate, which is fine if allowed by
the rules. From what you say, Marty, it sounds like that is the case.
The current wording doesn't really make that very clear. In fact, it
seems to imply that an SO2R setup with lockout would be prohibited, so
it would be good to get a more concise wording.

Thanks for chasing this down.

73, Mike W4EF..............