[SCCC] N6WIN 2012 ARRL FD 1E LP

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 12:10:59 PDT 2012

Thanks, Mike.

Here's the wording I'd like to see (assuming that is the actual intent of the rules):

 "Devices that allow one operator to key multiple transmitters simultaneously are not permitted.  Each claimed transmitter in an entry category must be manned by a separate, appropriately licensed operator."

73,

Marty N6VI