[SCCC] Fwd: Prepper Fair / Local Hamfest

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 01:14:54 PDT 2012

Charlie said he is full....WEIRD - can' imagine he turning down an Op

Get in touch with Dick K6KAL and I know Escondido can use Ops
and he knows who to contact

"Dick Kalkofen" <dkal961 at yahoo.com>

If that fails I think Golden Triangle ARC in Temecula does a good FD

and Ron K2RP or Dave N6EEG will have a contact guy for you

"N6EEG" <dave at pikebay.com>

Lemme know if that all falls thru and I will locate more

I will CC So Cal Contest Club in case you feel like traveling to Orange
Count or Inland Empire

I will be at K6SA 2A effort in San Jose area

Dennis N6KI