[SCCC] Fwd: Prepper Fair / Local Hamfest

NN3V_6 nn3v_6 at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 05:58:39 PDT 2012

Point of clarification.

Let me be clear. I will NEVER turn down an operator (sounds like a newbie
President, neh?)

What I said was that the "SCHEDULED" slots were full. Well, full for SSB
(never enough CW ops). I did not want to usurp the plans of the Band
Captains.

I am most pleased that we attracted so many new operators, that we had no
SCHEDULED slots available.

I did offer that the GOTA station is open to everyone, and that it was
possible just dropping by one of the other stations might be an opportunity
to operate there as well.

Since the time of that email exchange, one volunteer operator had to drop
out of the 20/80 Meter SSB station.

I sent info to Peter and the affected Band Captain so they could work out a
schedule in the available SCHEDULED slots.

Did not want an email to insinuate I was turning down operators.

I will turn down operators when the CW slots are filled. That is next year's
challenge.

 73 de NN3V
Charlie
Don't Always Believe What You Think