[SCCC] W6TK - BARTG-HF-RTTY

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:52:07 PDT 2012

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest
Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  125      24
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  125      24         24  Continents = 4  Total Score = 16,500

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comment:  Since I had limited time thought I would play in BARTG-RTTY -
hoping to maybe make a few more Q's than RU DX Test and get a little
more experience at RTTY.  Fun time...still more to learn.  Hopefully

next weekend condx will perk up - even though predictions don't look
real great - but I am counting on RF energizing the ionosphere beginning
at 0000Z next Sat!  73 - Dick