[SCCC] FWD: WPX SSB NR6O(@N6RO) M/M HP

juan w6now at ham.jdlabs.net
Sun Mar 25 20:20:33 PDT 2012

I was so fortunate to operate from N6RO for the second time, side by side with some great operators - what a crew.

I got spoiled working stations on 40m, things i could only dream off that kept calling me. I also discovered what this long path, short path, stacked, bottom, up are all about.

Thanks to Ken for such opportunity and what a great station this is.

----
Call: NR6O
Operator(s): K1GI/JN3JFQ, K3EST, K6AW, N6BV, N6DW, N6RO, W6NOW, W6ONV, WA6O,
WT6K, WX5S
Station: N6RO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48:00

------------
  160:   66
   80:  447
   40: 1413
   20: 1297
   15: 1745
   10: 1057

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very good condx Friday and Saturday, not very good on Sunday.  We had some new
team members this time and appreciated their enthusiasm and energy.  Thanks for
all the Q's!