[SCCC] SS CW N6HC SO Unlimited HP

Chip and Janet Margelli margelli at socal.rr.com
Mon Nov 5 13:20:22 EST 2012

Jeez, Dennis, it's bad enough that these cats behind the Codfish Curtain
keep adding multipliers that are easy for them on 40 and 80. . .you want to
make it worse??!!??  ;o)

How about creating a "Sunday 8-Hour" category, whereby you can select any
consecutive eight hours between, say, 1400Z and the close at 0300Z, and make
a sprint out of it? That would move a lot of activity to Sunday, making it
much less of a drag. And it would give folks who have to work on Saturday a
category that would be fun and meaningful.

Just sayin'.

73 de Chip K7JA

P.S.  Good job, Arnie, as always.