[SCCC] SS CW N6HC SO Unlimited HP

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:38:39 EST 2012

I sure like Chip's idea... Sunday drags. I kept thinking about how much I
like the NAQP's.

We had similar band conditions on this side of ORG. Great work Arnie.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.
http://www.n6win.com

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Chip and Janet Margelli <
margelli at socal.rr.com> wrote:

> Jeez, Dennis, it's bad enough that these cats behind the Codfish Curtain
> keep adding multipliers that are easy for them on 40 and 80. . .you want to
> make it worse??!!??  ;o)
>
> How about creating a "Sunday 8-Hour" category, whereby you can select any
> consecutive eight hours between, say, 1400Z and the close at 0300Z, and
> make a sprint out of it? That would move a lot of activity to Sunday,
> making it much less of a drag. And it would give folks who have to work on
> Saturday a category that would be fun and meaningful.
>
> Just sayin'.
>
> 73 de Chip K7JA
>
> P.S.  Good job, Arnie, as always.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Vernacchia" <n6ki73 at gmail.com>

>>> section...not to mention NL and NT sections.  My very last QSO was with
>>> VE3CX
>>> for my first ONN multiplier on 80 meters! The ORG section was well
>>> represented
>>> by AA6PW- class A, W6PH- class B, and a host of other players. Sunday
>>> was super
>>> slow (as usual) but Saturday wasn't gangbusters either from ORG.  Ten
>>> meters was
>>> disappointing towards my total QSO total but the band was wide open here
>>> with no
>>> takers to my CQs.  I spent way too much time warming the ionosphere on
>>> ten
>>> meters.  In my perspective, this contest was a three band affair