[SCCC] Line Master Gem V2 Foot switch

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:46:48 EST 2012

Marko

   Great story on you toughing it out with SERIOUS injury !

The story held my attention to the very end where I thought that you might be recounting this tale of woe on CNN, describing how the pain got so bad, but your will to get the last zone in the log was so strong that you cut off your left hand off with a pen knife !!!

Good Job Marko !

;-)

N6KI

Sent from my stinking I Phone