[SCCC] SS CW K6NA Single Op HP

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Mon Nov 5 14:25:00 EST 2012

>                     ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW
>
>Call: K6NA
>
>Class: Single Op HP
>QTH: SoCal
>Operating Time (hrs): 12

>------------
>   160:
>    80:   24
>    40:  108
>    20:  274
>    15:  212
>    10:    5
>------------
>Total:  623  Sections = 83  Total Score = 103,418
>
>Club: Southern California Contest Club
>
>Comments:
>
>SCCCers,

>Casual operation this year, but always fun hearing the bands and
>chasing the sweep.  About 70% S&P, 30% CQing.
Noticed lots of NNJ.... showing the flag in spite of the
hurricane...?!  I also thought there were more NLI than during a
typical year.  I like their attitude!

My last five sections were DE, VT, WPA, MB, and NNY (the last
one).  The NNY was challenging-- I found him on 20m, weak, just
finishing his QSO, but leaving the frequency.  I got lucky when I
moved up about 1 kHz, called him twice, and he replied to my blind call.

73,
Glenn K6NA