[SCCC] Cheaters Run Amunk - Assisted vs Non-Assisted

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 02:10:54 EST 2012

The 2nd radio with scope makes good sense. I would also imagine experienced
SO2R guys can tune across a band rather quickly just listening for big
pileup activity? Not taking away from what Art heard, as I bet some were
cheating... but maybe some of the SO1R guys with a scope would see similar
activity and QSY quickly to determine what is going on? SDR's with blind
waterfalls on the screen would also fall into this category of unassisted
guys being able to see what is not on their frequency.

73,

Tim / N6WIN
http://www.n6win.com