[SCCC] Great stuff

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Thu Apr 18 01:29:12 EDT 2013

There appear to be two locations. Perhaps this one is "Apex Sr.":

http://www.apexelectronic.com

This is the one I am familiar with which is on San Fernando Rd in Sun
Valley. It may be the one you are referring to, Marty. My first
impression of the place was exactly the same (i.e. "I wouldn't want to
be in here during an earthquake"). The one in Torrance on the YouTube
video seems organized (and safe) in comparison :-)

When I was there (Sun Valley location) I found a nice roll of tin-plated
copper buss wire (several hundred feet of #16 AWG I think) for a few
bucks, but I probably spent a good hour foraging for it :-)