[SCCC] Henry 4 K-2 with Spare Tube

David Smith w6te at msn.com
Sat Feb 9 19:04:18 EST 2013

Hello Friends,

I'm selling a Henry 4 K-2 amplifier for a friend of mine (Larry, W6KYO). The amplifier comes with a spare 5CX1500A tube and a copy of the manual.
The 4 K-2 linear amplifier is a single stage amplifier designed for SSB, CW, FSK and AM operation with any exciter capable of 100 to 150 watts PEP output. The 4K-2 is capable of 4KW watts input on SSB and 2KW DC input with carrier reinsertion on FSK, AM or CW. The amplifier can be operated throughout the frequency range of 3.5 to 29.7 MHz continuous coverage.
The amplifier puts out full power on all bands. The spare tube has been checked out by CPI's Econco Division and they have certified the tube as good. I have the paperwork that shows the test parameters and serial number of the tube.
This is a pick up only in Clovis, CA.
I have uploaded pictures at my Shutterfly account. They can be viewed at: http://henry4k2.shutterfly.com/
The asking price is $1,800.
Thanks and 73,