[SCCC] FS: 2 Amps: Henry 4K2 & Harris 102

David Smith w6te at msn.com
Fri Jul 12 11:04:43 EDT 2013

Friends,
I'm selling two amplifiers for a friend.
Henry 4K-2 - Spec'ed at 4 KW INPUT power, 3.5 to 29.5 MHz.  spare 5CX-1500. Both tubes have been checked out by Conoco and deemed to have full output power. I have the documentation on the tubes from Conoco. The amplifier has been lightly used with no contesting. Comes with the manual. $1,200
Harris RF-102 - Heavy duty HF linear amplifier, 2-30 MHz., continuous. The amp has been completely gone through. The chassis was even re-plated. The 3-1000 was installed about 5 years ago but has had little use (no contesting on this amp). The amp is commercially built and comes with the manual. $800
Both amps work flawlessly with full output and are in good to excellent condition and are from a smoke free home. The amps are for pick up in Clovis, CA. Pictures are available upon request.
Dave - W6TE