[SCCC] They're baaaack...

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:41:33 EDT 2013

Re N6KI's comments on Heathkit survey as "phishing survey"

Bob , N6TV mentioned the survey to NCCC members several weeks ago.  I took
it; it's long survey some questions you may not want to answer.  Whether
it's phishing or just aggressive marketing for a newly revived company is
the question.  I lean toward the latter.

Gmail's spam filters and spam notify system does provide a high level of
protection.

Also, look at the ARRL article from about 18 months ago:

http://www.arrl.org/news/heathkit-returns-to-the-kit-business

73 Bill n6zfo