[SCCC] They're baaaack...

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 21:38:29 EDT 2013

As has been published elsewhere, the WHOIS lookup for heathkit.com results
in:

Registrant:
Heathkit Company
   2024 Hawthorne Ave
   St Joseph, MI 49085
   US

   Domain Name: HEATHKIT.COM

Now, this doesn't really mean anything in and of itself. Anyone can register
a web site and while doing so, can enter any registrant info desired. It's
not like a domain sales company checks a person's ID.

Looking at Google Maps doesn't shed any additional light on the address
other than it appears to be in an industrial complex. Street View is not
available for this address.