[SCCC] Sked for DM17 anyone?

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 10 17:12:34 EDT 2013

Gang - I'll be at our place in Goldfield, NV, grid DM17, until Wed. morning.  I had a successful sked with Keith K6GXO this morning on 6 meters - just straight-stick CW.  Seemed to be enough backscatter to make for S5 sigs both directions.  That is NOT always the case, I realize!

If any of you need this fairly rare grid square, I'll be on 50095 CW at 1400Z tomorrow (Tuesday) morning for a few minutes.  And then after that I can move to FSK441 meteor scatter - probably up around 50250 or so.

73 - Jim, K6ZH / KG7NV (the call I'll be using)