[SCCC] CWops Tests Wednesday/Thursday

W6SX Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Jun 23 19:45:29 EDT 2013

I trust everyone had a great Field Day. Now it's time for midweek
contesting fun--no mosquitos, no cold 807s. Three separate one-hour
CWops Test sessions.
<http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html>http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html Everyone
welcome--you don't have to be a CWops member to join the fun.

We all hope our signals, keying, and fists are topnotch. Do you know
how you sound to others on the air? For this week's CWTs, I am
recording all my QSOs over all three sessions. If you would like to
hear your signal at W6SX, email me, and I'll send you short MP3 files
of our contacts.

Ten meters rally, 28.028 at 1930Z.

Don't forget twenty at 0300Z. Fifteen was open to the east coast for
me at 0300Z last time. I'll start on fifteen.

Lots of Qs or just a few, please report your results at
http://www.3830scores.com/ .

The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun.

CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

CWops Tests Manager

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light