[SCCC] CW SS KQ6ES

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 4 22:20:49 EST 2013

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KQ6ES
Operator(s): KQ6ES
Station: KQ6ES

Class: A
QTH: ORG

40m	 41
20m	 81
15m	142
10m	 70

There was a computer glitch or perhaps a bad connection which frequently resulted in the wrong band being shown in the log. I constantly forgot to manually change the band. So, the above numbers are  my best guess.
Early on I worked so many multipliers that have given me problems over the years, and several on 10m usually worked on 80, that I had high hopes for a sweep despite the limited time, but I never found VE2 and surprisingly never worked a GTA.

FT-1000MP
100 watts
C3 at 20ft, and a Butternut vertical

John kq6es