[SCCC] SCCC Digest, Vol 131, Issue 3

wn6k at sbcglobal.net wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 5 13:19:11 EST 2013

I will always remember the day I met KD6HYN in the parking lot ai Visalia (@ Wild Bill's Casa on Wheels) a few years back. Linda was kind of shy about joining the conversation about DX Brag tapes and after I got her talking a bit, she revealed that although she was a General Class Licensee, she had never made a contact on HF. I said follow me and took her over to my Jeep Cherokee, tuned up the rig on 17m and coaxed her into her first HF QSO -with a JA - her eyes lit up and she was BIT like all the rest of us. There is no cure. DX IS!

WN6K

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem."
President Ronald Reagan , 1985