[SCCC] N0DY - Looking for Guest Op Opportunity

Jeff Davis n0dyjeff at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 18:44:09 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Now that the fall contesting season is upon us, I'm looking for an
opportunity to guest op in one or more of the upcoming contests. I'm more of
a CW than SSB op, but would be happy to help out in either.

My credentials are a little old... I was active between 1999 and 2003 in
Iowa. I won the state and Zero call area in my category for a number of ARRL
and CQ contests in those years. In 2002, I was part of the C53M team
DXpedition to The Gambia, placing #3 worldwide in the Multi Two category.
Most recently, I put in a creditable score in the CA QSO party, operating
low power out of our club station at work with a 40-10m trap vertical.

I'd love to help out a multiop effort, or help keep the cobwebs off of
someone's rig in a single op.

You can reach me at n0dyjeff (at) Hotmail (dot) com.

73, Jeff N0DY

1999 ARRL DX SSB                         #1 Iowa SO Low Power (under AB0II
call sign)
1999 ARRL 10 M                               #1 Iowa SO
1999 ARRL Sept VHF                       #1 Iowa SO 6m and 2m
1999 CQWW CW                              #1 Zero Call Area / #3 Zone 4 SOAB

2000 CQWW CW (with N0YY)        #2 Zero Call Area / #7 Zone 4 Multi One

2002 CQWW CW (@C53M)             #3 Worldwide Multi Two

2002 ARRL 10 M                               #1 Iowa SOHP CW

2002 ARRL 160M                              #1 Iowa SOHP

2002 ARRL DX CW  (with N0YY)  #2 Zero Call Area Multi Single