[SCCC] CWops Tests Next Wednesday/Thursday

W6SX Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Oct 20 16:58:34 EDT 2013

In the northern hemisphere, the nights are getting longer, the air is
getting crisper, and  radio conditions are improving. Let's all get
on and have some midweek CWops Test contesting fun.

Three separate one-hour sessions.
<http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html>http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html .
Everyone welcome--you don't have to be a CWops member to join the fun.

Stations are routinely breaking the 100-QSO mark in all three
sessions. This is real contesting if you want it to be. Or, you can
just get on and enjoy QSOs with other CW aficionados.

Two weeks ago, W6SX left the ACOM off and turned down the K3 to earn
the first QRP CWT Hat Trick. We still have CWops hats to award to the
second and third hams to achieve a High-power CWT Hat Trick. And, for
the second and third hams to achieve a QRP CWT Hat Trick.

Ten meter rally, 28.028 at 1930Z.  Don't forget twenty at
0300Z.  And, don't forget one-sixty toward the end of 0300 session.

Lots of Qs or just a few, please report your results at
http://www.3830scores.com/ .

I continue to record all my CWT QSOs over all three sessions. If you
would like to hear your signal at W6SX, email me, and I'll send you
short MP3 files of our contacts.

The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun.

CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

CWops Tests Manager

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light