[SCCC] SCCC Early History

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Sun Oct 20 00:32:12 EDT 2013

Now, while I have your attention, if any of you SCCC oldtimers have recollections of the formative years of the club, please respond to the reflector or to me personally. KR6X has kindly provided me some of his recollections, and I'd like to have more of the early history. Ultimately, I'd love to have Jim, AF6O publish an accurate accounting of the formation of the club on the SCCC web site. I'm sure you will agree that Jim is doing a tremendous job already. I suspect that he is hungry for even more content. Let's get the early history of the club to him.

--Dennis NE6I