[SCCC] HEX BEAN 4 Sale - Poway, CA

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 20:27:16 EDT 2013

I am forwarding W6HDG AD

I have no pecuniary interest

73 Dennis N6KI
----------------------------------

Contact Howard W6HDG at arrl.net

Hi all.  I recently put up a K4KIO Hexbeam to test a potential antenna site
on my property and the City of Poway has sent me a notice of violation that
it must come down.  Here is what I have for immediate sale - you must help
take down before September 18.

K4KIO Hexbeam with all 6 bands - 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, 6
Channel Master 9521 rotator with digital controller and wireless remote
Rohn 40 foot telescoping TV mast
DX Engineering DXE-FCC050-H05-A 1:1Balun (special 1-60Mhz)
100 foot of rotor cable and 110 foot of LMR400 superflex type coax

Works great - worked Saint Vincent, Laos, Galapagos, French Polynesia,
Namibia, China, Oman in the past week.

Asking $475 for all.  Howard