[SCCC] NAQP SSB 2014 - NX6T M/2 LP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 03:24:46 EST 2014

North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI N0DY N6ERD K6GO NA6MB NN6X N6EEG WA2OOB
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA

  160:   22     5
   80:   55    22
   40:  247    50
   20:  166    50
   15:  296    54
   10:  188    35
-------------------
Total:  974   216  Total Score = 210,384

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:
Our Best M2 effort from Fallbrook, CA portable site. 10 was a bit better
than
2013, 15 and 40 were out money bands, 20 mtrs disapointing. QRN from dry and
windy WX was high all day. Ran into the doldrums when 10 and 15 were gone,
20
wasn't yielding much around 2300Z and it was too early to get anything
going on
40 as we heard the midwest and esst coast stns working each other and few of
those guys coming back to our calls. 40 finally let us get some good rins
going
after 0100Z. Not many stns heard thru the bad QRN on 80 and 160. A few DX
stns
checked in with best being a C5 in the Gambia.
K3, TS590, TS950SDX ( one of our K3s failed in NAQP CW weekend before and
couldn't do the extensive teardown to correct a design problem in the PA
power
feed )- 70 ft tower trailer with 3 El SteppIR, 2 EL 40 Yagi, 160 and 80 Mtr
Inv
V Dipoles. 40 foot tower trailer with 3 EL SteppIR and 2 ELs 40 Yagis.

73 de Dennis N6KI