[SCCC] ATT U-Verse DSL-only modem Motorola NVG510

HL Serra hlserra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:15:29 EDT 2014

Has anyone had experience with the ATT U-Verse DSL-only Motorola 510 modem?
They are trying to convert everyone's DSL service in my area to their
DSL-only (no TV) Motorola NVG510 modems, which will double our DSL speed to
12Mbps.

I have read that at least the ATT TV/DSL modem (according to ATT, a
different modem than the Motorola NVG510) has caused RFI problems in 160m
and other ham bands. I would like to know if this Motorola DSL-only modem
also causes ham band interference.

73, Larry N6NC