[SCCC] Take Two, Regular-Speed CWops Tests Wednesday/Thursday

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Nov 16 15:28:44 EST 2014

My goof. SS SSB must be messing with my brain. There should have been no
reference to slow speed in my signature block. Regular speed this week.

After a wonderful weekend of Sweepstakes SSB, time to get back to CW fun.

CWops Tests rules are at http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html . We will have our
normal three sessions, 1300-1400Z Wednesday, 1900-2000Z Wednesday, and
0300-0400Z Thursday (Wednesday night).

Everyone welcome. You don't need to be CWops member to join the fun.

CWops Tests exchange. Members: Name and CWops Member Number. Nonmembers:
Name and State, Province, or DX Country Prefix.

*The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun. *
CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

CWops Tests Manager