[SCCC] Antennas For Sale

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Sun Nov 16 18:48:41 EST 2014

SCCC'ers,

I had a change in plans, so I have a few extra antennas I will not be
installing.  I wanted to ask if any of the SCCC'ers were interested
before I advertised the antennas on-line.  All the antennas are stored
in my garage in Nipomo, CA.  If you are interested, please respond by
email to n6ws at n6ws.com, or call me at (805)929-5357.

TU es 73,
Bill
N6WS

*1 - New Cushcraft X7 w/X740 Quad-band Beam*
This antenna has a 4 element full sized log cell, full sized reflectors,
and a trapped tri-band director on a 18ft boom.  The 40m add-on element
is a 41ft shortened 40m element.  The X7 has very low VSWR across 20m,
15m, & 10m cw and phone.  The antenna has very good gain on 20m, 15, and
10m.  It also has low VSWR on 17m and 12m and work very well on those
bands, but has little or no gain.  The antenna comes with the Cushcraft
baluns.
DX Engineering sells the Cushcraft X7 sells for $999, and the X740 40m
element for $369 plus shipping.  I am ask $1,100 for the X7 with X740.

*2 - New Cushcraft XM-240 2 element 40m Beam*
This antenna is a classic "Shorty-40", 2 element 40m beam with 43ft
elements on a 22ft boom.  It provides very good gain on 40m.  This
antenna comes with the Cushcraft balun.
This antenna sells for $939 at DX Engineering plus shipping.  I am
asking $750 for the XM240.

*3 - New Cushcraft X740 Rotatable Dipole*
This antenna is the single element made to mount on the Cushcraft X7
Tri-bander.  It can be mounted as a rotatable dipole on a mast or on the
boom of a Cushcraft X7 or X9.
DX Engineering sells this antenna for $379 plus shipping.  I am asking
$250 for the X740.

*4 - New Hygain 205*
5 element 20m yagi on a 34ft boom.  The elements are assembled and
stored in my garage, but the antenna has never been fully assembled.
This antenna sell at Ham Radio Outlet for $759 plus shipping.
I am asking $500 for this antenna.

*5 - New Hygain 155*
5 element 15m yagi on a 26ft boom.
This antenna sells on the Hygain Website for $459 plus shipping.
I am asking $350 for this antenna.

*6 - New Hygain 105*
5 element 10m yagi on a 24ft boom.
This antenna sells on the Hygain Website for $289 plus shipping.
I am asking $250 for this antenna.

*7 - New KLM 22C*
22 element 2m circular polarized beam.
I am asking $175 for this antenna.