[SCCC] Heading for VU4KV

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 22:11:40 EST 2014

Folks:

I am about to board an aircraft at Chennai from where I take my connecting flight to Port Blair. That's followed by a ferry ride for 2 hours to reach Neil Island, the location of VU4KV where the rest of the team is QRV. I hope to work many of you and will be operating a bit tonight and then full shifts from tomorrow mostly CW, don't blame me for a few RY diddles and some SSB :)

We have no internet yet and very marginal cellphone connectivity on that island.

For those of you traveling places for CQWW CW, wish you all the best, safe journeys and hope to hear you in the contest. VU4KV will be QRV as a multi-op during the contest but will stop at midnight IST on Sunday when our license expires.

Good luck.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT