[SCCC] Hello

JIM NEIGER n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 5 11:03:24 EDT 2014

Hello Robin.  Welcome to SoCal.  Our SCCC - sad to say - meets with great
non-frequency.  But, let's see if we can meet before too long.  I've got
quite a bit of travel in the near future - including NYC/Boston next weekend
and of course Big island (KH6LC) for WW SSB and then 9Y4W for WW CW.  That
not withstanding, give me a call when convenient so that we can connect.  My
cell (714)599-0131

73

Jim Neiger  N6TJ