[SCCC] Hello

robin gist robinagist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:45:37 EDT 2014

thanks jim -- good luck on those outings.  sounds like a great time.

i might be going down to op from V31 as V31RG for another shot at WPX SSB
in march.  I came in second to ZX2B in 2007 and even though he's a three
pointer, and i'm not a phone guy, i think can still beat him from a two
point QTH with good conditions.

i appreciate all of the warm welcome messages.  hope to see you guys soon.
 i'm employee #9 in a music service startup in north hollywood and got very
busy from day one, so i apologize for the sporadic timing of my replies.

hope everyone did well in CQP.

73 de robin/k4vu