[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:00:56 EDT 2014

Thanks for the comments back regarding NT and SK...glad to know I wasn't
the only one left in the cold even though some of you were good enough
(lucky?) to work both NT and SK...however, not getting them in the log did
hurt the overall score at TK.  But we all had FUN which is better than the
other consolation prize...hihi.
73's,
Dick - W6TK