[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:11:28 EDT 2014

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:    0     0
   40:    9     5
   20:   18    14
   15:   24    20
   10:   49    20
-------------------
Total:  100    59  Total Score = 15,281

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments: Wanted to play even though I had limited time.  Main
purpose was to check out new N1MM Logger+.  Seemed to work
OK - but since it is new they are sending out a lot of updates for
all the "bugs".  It is more pleasant display than N1MM Classic and has some
added features.  I think it should be good to go for upcoming contests.
Hope everyone's station is up and ready for all the Nov opportunities to
squirt a little RF and have some fun.  Enjoy and good luck to all.
73's - Dick W6TK