[SCCC] New England QSO Party this weekend

W6ph--- via SCCC sccc at contesting.com
Thu Apr 30 08:20:24 EDT 2015

There are several regional QSO parties this weekend.  Everyone is  familiar
with the 7QP on Saturday.  The New England QSO Party is also  active on
Saturday and Sunday.  It starts at 1 pm PDT on Saturday and goes  until 10 pm.
It starts again at 6 am PDT on Sunday and goes until 5  pm.  The exchange
from NE stations is 59(9) and five letters, the first  three a county
abbreviation and the last two the state, e.g. HILNH for  Hillsborough County NH.
Outside NE, report and state.  More info at  _www.neqp.org_
(http://www.neqp.org) .

The CW frequencies are 40 up from the bottom and the SSB frequencies are
280 and 380.  I am the driver for the WA1Z/m rover.  NZ1U/m and  WC4E/1m will
also be roving.

The NEQP is one of the five big QSO parties after CQP and along with FQP,
7QP, and TQP.

If you are called by name from Bob, it is because I yelled back at him with
 your name!

73, Kurt W6PH/W1PH