[SCCC] 10 meters with new PC

NK6A-Don Minkoff cowchip at ca.rr.com
Sun Dec 13 19:13:25 EST 2015

I want to thank everyone who offered up suggestions on my new PC with regards to Serial cards or adapters.
I ended up adding a 2 port serial card ( PCIe) , a USSB to Serial cable and a Sound Blaster Sound card for RTTY.
Everything worked with comm ports talking to radio and PC.

Call: NK6A
Operator(s): NK6A
Station: NK6A

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: Los Angeles
Operating Time (hrs): 13.25

    CW:  373    55
   SSB:  175    49
Total:  548   104  Total Score = 191,568

Tried to better last years total of over 700 but band conditions were not great.
No Europeans.  What did work was my new Windows 10 computer with added serial
card and sound card.  No issues.
I have always enjoyed this contest along with Sweepstakes.

K3 with KPA500 to Force 12C4.

--
Don Minkoff
NK6A