[SCCC] Fwd: Curious Experimental Grant

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 21:45:27 EST 2015

I don't have a list of San Diego area ARCs but perhaps word should be spread
to them. Julian is a very small community east of San Diego. I don't know
that Julian has its own ARC but they might. It is far enough away and up in
the mountains, any testing there probably won't impact anyone in San Diego
itself unless they are running more than a few watts.