[SCCC] NX6T CQWW 160 CW 2015 MS HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:00:39 EST 2015

Call: NX6T

Operator(s): K6AM*  N6EEG N6KI NN6X

Station: NX6T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Location: SDG

Total: QSOs 561  State/Prov 53
Countries 13  Total Score 90,948

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:
3 Ops on site and John K6AM* operated our K3 at site in Fallbrook from his
home QTH in San Diego for 3 hours and although equipment had no issues,
internet/software connections gave us some latency issues of 3 to 4 seconds
at times and there were some paddle keying issues due to software. Noise
level S6 to S7 forced us to use 6ft RX Loop most of contest. Our full
length 160 mtr Inv V Dipole mostly warms clouds so a better TX antenna like
a vertical is needed to be installed and RX noise issues resolved if we are
able to remain at our Fallbrook portable site in future. K3, ACOM 2000A,
160 Mtr Inv V Dipole @ 70 ft, 6 ft RX Loop - 73  de Dennis N6KI