[SCCC] Gmail users: email reflector postings info and formatting

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:16:56 EDT 2015

Looks like I spoke to soon.

This most recent post does not show up in my Forum tab.

However, when I search all emails with "SCCC" it does come up, and right
away. I just have to figure out from where it's showing up.

So I am receiving my own post, I just don't know yet where it's going, Even
though I can open it with a search.

I'm just beating this dead horse here because I don't want other gmail
users to be misled by my previous explanation.

Sorry for all the QRM on this matter.

73,
Bob NC6Q