[SCCC] NE6I WPX CW

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sun May 31 21:22:46 EDT 2015

Call: NE6I
Operator(s): NE6I
Station: NE6I

Class: SO(A)AB HP

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  178
   20:  224
   15:  241
   10:   60
------------

Conditions were quite poor and 10 meters was quite the pits. I felt sorry
for the multi-multi operators assigned to 10. On Saturday, I worked one of
the big MM stations on 10 and he gave me number 92, some 18 or 19 hours into
the contest. Yikes!

Despite the poor condx, this was by far my best outing ever from this very
HOA handicapped QTH! I even managed an hour and a half run on 40 meters on
Saturday night. Good times!

Enjoyed playing leap frog with stations "in my league station-wise" by
using/monitoring cqcontest.net. Apparently, I was the only SCCC station
reporting there. Shame... I think the site had a lot to do with keeping my
BIC.

Rig: FTDX3000, Alpha 87A, Cushcraft D4 at 10 ft. (you read that right...very
low to hide from the HOA police!)