[SCCC] Services for W6CCP

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Fri Dec 9 11:44:23 EST 2016

12:30P, Friday, Dec 9

http://mountsinaiparks.org/obituaries/dr-seymour-lesonsky/7113/

----- Original Message -----
From: "SCCC Reflector" <sccc at contesting.com>
To: "SCCC Reflector" <sccc at contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 8:34:52 AM
Subject: [SCCC] Services for W6CCP

Terrible to hear the news about Seymour. Can someone confirm for me that the services are scheduled for Friday, Dec. 9? (Only ref in e-mails is "tomorrow", and I don't always read them daily.) I will drop all other plans if I can get there.

First met Sey in 1949 (!) when we were undergrads at UCLA. Not sure how either of us survived some of our antics at W6YRA, but we have been close ever since.

RIP, OM. There will be a big hole in the bands forevermore.

Chas., W6UM