[SCCC] re ARRL DX CW 15m SOHP W6YA

Jeff Kincaid, W6JK w6jk at arrl.net
Tue Feb 23 18:04:21 EST 2016

This sounds more like a letter to the editor, rather than an article.  It'd be hard to find, if so.
I'm what you might call a late adopter.  CT for DOS still works great (except in CQP), so, why change?

In the days when the competitors all seemed to have memory keyers and some had computers, I won my section/class in CW SS two years in a row with a bug and paper logs.  I'm prouder of those certificates than any of the others.  But I never worried about what the other guys were using.  I was having too much fun!

Jeff W6JK