[SCCC] Jan CQ Magazine

Michael S. Mitchell w6rw at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 13 19:47:04 EST 2016

For several years now, I have been doing the CQ Magazine Spring Special where you add 3 years to your subscription for a nice discounted price. At this point, my subscription to CQ Magazine expires sometime in 2022! I also hope that they make it! But it would really be nice if they would switch WAZ to LOTW and have the ARRL administer it! They have already switched the WPX program checking to LOTW