[SCCC] CW op need for Winter Field Day bonus station

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:14:00 EST 2016

I am working Winter Field Day next weekend (Jan 30-31) with my club, The
Associated Radio Amateurs of Long Beach, along with the school club of
McBride High School in Long Beach, so I can not volunteer for what is
described below, though I wish I could.

The following was posted on the Winter Field Day Facebook page with no
takers so far:

*Earlier today the WFD Executive Committee announced that special event
station W8D will be on the air handing out 500 bonus points for SSB and
Digital contacts.*
*In order to be completely fair to the CW ops who are planning on taking
part, the committee is looking for a volunteer who, is proficient in CW,
and would be willing to be the designated CW bonus point station this year.*
*Anyone interested in doing this should let us know as soon as possible so
we can get the information out to those planning on taking part in the
event.*