[SCCC] Fwd: [Fwd: [prarc] Larry Miller, W7CB, SK]

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sat Apr 1 19:40:13 EDT 2017

Very sorry to hear of Larry's passing. Larry has been present in many of our
contest logs over the years. He was one of the regulars in the stateside
contests and you could always count on having him in the log. I also have
some rag chew QSOs with him in my logs, and some may date back to my Novice
days in 1972 and '73. Our thoughts here go out to his family.

73 and KB, Larry!

--Dennis NE6I