[SCCC] SEQP 2017 after thought

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 20:10:07 EDT 2017

Besides my antennas being very poor (indoor attic dipoles),--I made 19
contacts--I think a lot of SEQP stations may have been on Phone or digital
mode and not that many on CW. I just looked at the map of all the stations
that registered. There were many. I was on CW only, the whole time. And
when signals were really, really weak, I was amazed at how we were each
able to pull our exchanges out of the noise, riding the QSB until it
peaked. I thought several times, you sure could not do THAT on Phone! CW
rocks!

73,
Bob NC6Q