[SCCC] SEQP 2017

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Aug 21 20:25:24 EDT 2017

Thanks for sharing your observations, Bob. I watched the eclipse broadcasts
on TV (several networks at the same time) plus NASA.gov online instead of
operating the SEQP. I was pretty captivated. I will be interested to see the
summary of the data captured by the RBN. Should make for interesting
reading.

As an aside, we realized today that we should have gone to our oldest
daughter's QTH in Idaho. We could have experienced a full eclipse there!
Never even occurred to us until this morning when we saw it passing through
Idaho! DOH!