[SCCC] free tower

Kate Hutton katehutton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:39:48 EDT 2017

I now have more information about the free tower.  I have three inquiries
so far ... so you may want to read the fine print below.  Could the three
inquiries get back to me to let me know if they are still interested?

73 Kate K6HTN

Yes, Jim Marr sent this description.
Note that it is only 66 feet, not 90.  My error.

John

Begin forwarded message: