[SCCC] FW: AEA Club Showcase Volunteers Needed

Kate Hutton katehutton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:22:19 EDT 2017

All -

I now have more information about the free tower.  I have three inquiries
so far ... so you may want to read the fine print below.  A photo is
attached to this email.

The three nested segments are 9 ft long, putting it well within the
capability of a full-size pickup or UHaul flatbed trailer (
https://www.uhaul.com/Trailers/6x12-Utility-Trailer-Rental/RO/) .  You
would probably not get the trailer into my driveway, however.  (Tom, this
answers your question.)

Be aware that I am not an expert on towers.  I'm only involved to the
extent that there was room in my driveway to store the thing short term.

73 Kate K6HTN

Yes, Jim Marr sent this description.
Note that it is only 66 feet, not 90.  My error.

John

Begin forwarded message: